400g pasta (I used paccheri pugliesi)
600ml tomato sauce
1 shredded onion
1 shredded garlic clove
1 shredded carrot
A handful of fresh parsley
A handful of fresh basil
1 tbsp of oregano
1 tsp of marjoram
- Grate the onion and garlic clove and heat in a cookin pan for a minute.
- Grate the carrot and add it to the pan, cook together for one more minute.
- Chop fresh parsley and basil and add it to the rest. Add oregano and marjoram powder and continue cooking for 30 seconds.
- Add tomato sauce and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a pot of salted water to boil and cook your pasta.
- Drain the pasta two minutes before according to the package instructions and let it cook together with the tomato sauce.
Top with fresh basil and dry chilli and serve when still hot!
Things you might need
*Affiliate links. Picky Chickpea might receive a small incentive when a product is bougth.