1/2 cup of shredded carrots
1/2 cup of orange juice
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1/3 sunflower oil
1 cup + 1/4 cup of flour
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tbsp of baking powder
1 tbsp of poppy seeds
1 tsp of vanilla extract
A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 170°.
- Shred the carrots and add in a bowl, together with orange juice, lemon juice and the rest of the wet ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour and add the dry ingredients.
- Pour dry into the wet ingredients and combine well.
- Place paper baking cups in a 12 cup muffin pan. Spoon batter into cups, filling two-thirds full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 170° or until golden.
Things you might need
*Affiliate links. Picky Chickpea might receive a small incentive when a product is bougth.